Sunday, September 16, 2007

NFL Musings

Here's what makes the NFL the best league, hands down. While making my picks this week, I felt absolutely sure I would get at least 13 of the 16 games correct... The Browns, I mean sweet Aunt Gertrude! So without any further ado

10 Things I Think 2 Weeks into It
1. Jeff Fisher may be the best coach in the NFL
2. Bill Bill is, unfortunately, probably better
3. Frank Gore's run was the greatest all time. Except for a lot of other ones.
4. Brett Favre... see last times 10 Things
5. Broncos are SUPER BOWL BOUND, BABY!
6. GriesEEE, GriesEEE, GriesEEE
7. Read Sports Illustrated's "Start 'Em/ Sit 'Em" segment. Do the exact opposite.
8. I had the Saints at 8-8 before the year started.
9. I had the Chiefs 1 - 15.
10. 49ers are a quarter of the way to my wildest dreams (8-8)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'll just keep trying to muddle my way through on the picks! (It's just tooooo much fun beating Andy.)